I demand pictures if you ever do end up getting those, haha! :D (Note to self: save money to get to the Netherlands for muffins. x))
Noted. Ok, I get that hat, you go and save some money for our big reunion ;)
anniviech replied to your post “About me”
Whoot for Indy!Neeke :D But ahh, now I have a craving for muffins D:
Yeah! Now I only need the hat and the whip.. otherwise it’s not complete ;)
As for muffins… you get over here, I provide the muffins :P
SALMON FISHING IS THE BEST! maaan i love that movie so much :D i love that you love it!
YES IT IS!
Great that you love it as well :D. *high five* I’ve seen it quite a few times already, just because it’s so great on so many levels. And who would ever think, ‘hey, let’s make a movie about salmon fishing… in the yemen’ :P. Let’s say I’m very grateful to those crazy people ;)
tennantaddict replied to your post: About me
You AND muffins, yay :D And you had Greek in school? And liked it? Wow :)
Hehehe :P baking is part of my life (well, especially when I’m supposed to be doing other things :D)
Yepyep. It was pretty cool actually, mainly because the stories we started with, the myths and (stripped versions of) epics like The Odyssey, are really awesome. Also the teachers I had the first years were really enthusiastic, making you also more eager to actually do your homework :P
blueboxtraveller replied to your post: About me
omg you’re so cute *grabs muffinS*
Teeheehee, Thank you ^^ <3
Well well well, a Swede accepting my muffins? That’s new :P But I won’t complain ;). When can I expect you to come over here for a real batch of muffins? ;)
I’ve been tagged by tennantaddict :)
dob: July 3 ‘89
- food: pizza, cheese, lots of cheese, pancakes
- drink: tea, lemonade
- movies: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel <3, Star Wars: ESB, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen (seriously, check this one out :D), Once Upon A Time in the West, Back to the Future
- tv shows: DW, Death in paradise, Castle
- band/artist: A-ha, Phil Collins, Eric Clapton, Dire Straits, Morten Harket, Queen
- place: Grand Teton NP, or Nova Scotia
- school subject: Greek, art history
- sport: Badminton!
- actor: eh… DT? And Ewan McGregor
- actress: Dame Judi Dench
- siblings: 2 older brothers
- dream job: be the most badass archaeologist of all time! Indiana Jones, move over!
- fears: big, light, empty spaces and airplanes making weird noises o.0
- religion: none
- tattoos: none
- piercings: nope
- languages: Dutch, English, German, some French, Swedish, and minimum of Norwegian
- reason behind your URL: the magnificent Daleks of course.
- why you joined: I found some DW blogs by accident, and decided to join the madness. Never thought it’d take over my life this way though, hahaha :P
- # of blogs: 1
I’ll be tagging; weenakedchild, barcelonatheplanet, toppbanana, twelvesmind, fangirl-in-a-blue-box, rexalexander :)
this might look like the same gif twice.
… but it’s not.
15 things that make me happy :)
I’ve been tagged by nowrunalong :)
- My cat
- Music, especially Phil Collins and Morten Harket <3
- Big Finish audios
- The smell of autumn, or just a good autumn day; leafs on the ground, temperature close to freezing, blue skies, and getting a nice cup of tea/hot chocolate somewhere
- The Twents dialect
- Books shops
- Good coffee places to spend a rainy afternoon (accompanied by a book of course)
- My friends
- Just walking through a city
- Impressionist art
- Bad/good 80s music. Basically all 80s music that is so bad it’s good :P
- Letters/postcards/tumblr messages
- My fav tumblr peepz :)
I’ll be tagging; giraffenkuss, tardishobbit, gallifreyburning, captainjayharkness, and quantumtardis